CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

School Of ArcHitecture.


20 April 2008

School is ON! Quite nervous me being in my final semester and taking 5 subject for 3 months and a half is a death trap. love that word 'Death trap'. haha. I've been to site visit with my friend for my architecture project 4, A Town Planning. Going on for 3 days already, including today, i mean just for the Analysis (which, *A Normal Site analysis + A Site Check List = 1 to 2 hours*). See, how big me and my two group mates future building model will be " HALF OF SIBU TOWN" and believe it or not, i just discover Sibu is one lovable place to be in (i've been here from 2005), altho kind of dangerous for a cute small town but i love it. Hope i'll do my best for my final. :).





P/s ~ im starting my new project. can't tell yet. be surprise:)

0 comments: