CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

Meeting With Chinese People.


I when for a group meeting today. The worse part was they all speak chinese. I still can't believe that i'm schooling here but i still can't understand Chinese. I mean all of them are Chinese, the whole school are Chinese including lecturers and those people who r not Chinese is the "unlucky people".Really... including me of course :) but.... recently, Suchee and my lecturer taught me Chinese but a bit la.Like ‘Kai’ - open, men - door "Wo kai men" meaning i open door. i don't know if Chinese using 'the' door. have to ask my sifu. heee.. and then the next word 'wo shi nu sheng' is I’m a woman. I’m pretty sure that’s the meaning either girl or women and if 'nan' mean boy in Chinese and i just knew something because i thought pao is pau (bread) but actually it spell 'bao' and in low rhythm and pao mean run. heee.. isn't it fun when people taught u something new and you just got it. it's like solving a mistery... I lourv it. Teach me More!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

'nuan' meaning not boy in chinese...
'nan' mean boy in chinese...

still remember me ???

'ShE's'~DustfingerNaiL said...

really...? hehe..~ ooops.. okay..i'll change that..:)

hehe~ yup i still remembered you..:)