CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 28, 2010

@_@ Mum it's your birthday =D!

Took picture in the Photo booth with Family.









Abang Ju : 'I cannot believe i am doing this'

......

I found that very cute.

=D


Canada Hill



O Borneo ;)



Miri Paranomic view.


Taman Awam Miri





I dislike the fact that (extremely) scared of heights is part of my life.




=D.



Beautiful sisters.



Instead of getting addicted to a Blingblingee, I prefer playing in the playground.
It is a Childish things to do (I know) but..truly it makes me happy. A good workout too, I prefer spending my time here. Good Energy~ =)

Stopped by at the Cross buns.
(Bought mom's cake)

Momom2.


Cheers to mom!



Dinner at King Yung seafood (Just at the right side of Miri Hotel)



And



We're back to hotel to celebrate mum's Birthday. =)



Cancerian Queen of the Quintin's family




Mom, Happy Birthday!
We always adore you~! =)


Truly.



2 comments:

MyNameIs[BELL] said...

wow...
u going holiday with ur family ka?
bestnyerrr....!!!!

'ShE's'~DustfingerNaiL said...

Bell~ Thank yoooouuu Bell~~ =) ehehe. eya.. kind of pigi vacation with family after Graduation.=D