CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beautiful Sunday with White Paint and oh! So hard Bucket.

~The unpainted wall~


It was extremely hard for me to open the paint bucket.
The funny part was I went and grab my lappy and start youtubing
of how to open that bucket.
Surprisingly, I am not the only one finding it hard to open one.

=D

While I was on my hardest time..Donut came and visit.
Hello Prince Charming..~!=)
Within minutes, I found that tool (The Thing that stucked on the bucket cap).Lucky me it was on the floor.



So with Struggle and Wet, kakak nona and donut, at last the bucket is open.


Stir well~ =)


Let the painting begin.=)

Half done! =)


I wonder, what do they call that brush with the orange handle,
Wall paint scroller brush?




and it's nearly finish
Continuation. maybe the following weekends.
ehehe
=)
A good workout.
Truly.

2 comments:

Clay Kraze said...

biar betul kau cat semua...bah nanti tolong saya cat rumah, just kidding hehe

'ShE's'~DustfingerNaiL said...

ahaha..mana buli...=P.haha. eya cat semua tapi 2 walls only..ehehe nanti sambung this sunday..=D.