CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 25, 2010

Fairies, it's PromNight.





2010 year, a revolution year, since they have officially change from Kolej Bersatu Sarawak(UCS) to Kolej Laila Taib(KLT) the revolution was obvious among the junior students.
And again for 5 years in a row I never actually skipped my College PromNight.=P




~Night of Fairy Fantasy~





KLT student perform Disney Drama.









Break Dance
(The Love part of KLT's prom night)
Flip it and Flip it over.








~KLT Students performances~



'Sorry sorry' dance performance




A child oh! so adorable handing balloons to both of the performer.






~Fashion Show~












~Crowds~









~2010 PromNight King &
Queen Winner~









~With my sister, Venice~





New friends~

Both of them such sweethearts
and plus, not forgetting Cute and Pretty too.=).



and this is my But..
(not but in the double T.T)
ehek! =P
The Sad part was I lost my Mobile phone
.~
=(

Wat a day.
but a fun day will always be a fun day~!


I enjoyed Watching the juniors perform. =D




1 comments:

Clay Kraze said...

Nah, terlalu enjoy till' lost ur hp, sorry to hear that...