CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sister Venice birthday.

Sister Venice Countdown Birthday...

.Star V.I.P Karaoke Lounge.



Those Fireworks does make everyone happy.. :D



Make a Wish!




Family with mother, father, sister venice & sister C.c :)




With cousins & Sister Venice Friends

Not forgetting my Uncle & aunts.

Abang Leslie and Sister Gia.. :)




Need You now Cover.

By the birthday girl and Partner, Daniel Jong. :)


.


Oliver, Charmie, Mac and Nonol. :)


After party, My sister's heel Accidently stepped on my hallux and bleed. @.@

But everything is fine. :) :P


Then,When Home.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow i am so so excited in first pic XD i love it ahahaa and my partner too. aww ahahah. dancing bulikakak.

'ShE's'~DustfingerNaiL said...

;DD