CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 31, 2010

NewYear Countdown

Welcome to the end and finishing year of 2010.

On the Afternoon,


~Lunch out with Charmie.~


Evening.
To Kampung Tenghilan





~Nenek Tenghilan~



~My cute little Aunty~



Cousin, Chef Antonio Burr made this delicious NewYear Eve Dinner.



~Family Group Photo~



~Before 2011 Countdown~



3...

2...

1...

Welcome To 2011~!!



~Setting up Fireworks~



~Poor Uncle Jessel~
^.^

I had the greatest and one of the saddest year last year too.

~Sad was the death of our Beloved moing.~
Love her and missed her alot...

Greatest was
I met lots of Friends, A tight bond with my cousins (I like this part), performing infront of people. > a dream of mine since i was small <, be apart of the Hobbycon for 2010, Realising i own the greatest workmates in YTS. 2011.. The best Year! What is your resolution.. Mine is... :) HAPPY NEWYEAR 2011 EVERYONE!


0 comments: